BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
We always keep these in our house. They are the perfect small little bite of joy. They are juicy, sweet, and fruity. You can have 1 or 2 so you aren't eating too unhealthy or just splurg for the whole bag. These taste so great and i love them! Perfect for when you have a sweet tooth or are studying. Red and pink are my favorite!
Sarah E.
Starburst has been a favorite candy of mine since I was a kid. My only complaint is that when you buy bags sometimes or super hard and not the easiest to chew. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Marisa P.
They're tasty, nostalgic... Starbursts get VERY stuck in your teeth though. I'm a fan of the orange and pink ones (red are my least favorite, I think I'm in the minority there though). They're cheap and available everywhere, I just wish they weren't so sticky and chewy.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love starburst?? They are so good! ( now I gotta run to 711 to get some today) They are chewy and sweet and burst with flavor! I couldn’t choose every type to review or I’d be here all day but I’ve probably tried them all. Ya gotta! I also use these as treats for daycare kids, youth group, I always buy these for Halloween candy and for goodie bags. Love them!
Samantha A.
Dorchester, MA
My favorite go to original fruit chew. Wonderful flavors & I like to stick to the original flavors. Just a couple are all you need but I can't ever stop after just a couple
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Original starburst will always be the best starburst! They taste so good and leave you wanting more! It is affordable and are so much better than kick off starbursts ;) haha pink and red will always be the best in the pack!
Cortney d.
I LOVE Starburst fruit chews. They are packed with flavor, just the right amount of chewy, & so juicy. My kiddos love them too. The originals are definitely our favorites.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
I love starbursts! They are the perfect texture for a sweet taffy candy. This next part may sound a little strange, but trust me, it's actually pretty good! So if you have a campfire, roast the starburst like a marshmallow and it will make the outside have a little crunch and be liquidy sweet in the middle!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
They’re a great candy but just not my thing. I don’t Like the texture and wish it wasn’t so gummy. I will have a craving for some every now and then for nostalgia’s sake.
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I perfer the pink starburst but my 4 year old loves them all so I just get the mixed bag and take some pinks and give her one of the other colors because its definitely way too much sugar to me
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?