BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Olivia W.
These would be five stars but there are two issues here:
1) The orange and yellow ones are not good
2) When you buy a bag of these and you eat it at midnight in your room alone because you are lonely you will wake up in a sea of wrappers. They need to start selling these that aren't individually wrapped.
Jauwan T.
Saint Louis, MO
The original fruit chews are the best if you are looking for a good chewy candy. Its assortment is great for those looking for something delicious. I bought it from my local grocery store and I would purchase this again as it is very affordable. I would recommend it to all candy lovers and children.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
If the world was run by my husband, Starbursts would be a mandatory part of the daily diet. He LOVES the candy. Me? I think they taste rather chemical and artificial, and each package always seems to have at least one flavor dud. I strongly prefer Japanese Hi-chew when I crave chewy, taffy-like candy.
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
Starburst is delicious! It comes in many flavors, and is very reasonably priced. I am not much of a chocolate fan, so I prefer fruity flavored candy. I cannot think of another brand I would prefer over Starburst. This is another item, I could not live without.

Cost $2.00 @ Walmart (14 oz Bag)

#DreamVoxBox
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Original Starburst! You can not beat these for a great sweet treat! The flavor is amazing. You get the great chew from these but nothing that feels like it's going to pull your teeth out! Easy to stash in your pock or pocketbook to snack on all day! Also a nice little treat in the kids lunch boxes!
Heather H.
Winter Garden, FL
Chewy, slightly tart and bursting with flavor, these candies last awhile and satisfy my candy craving! I love Starburst candies and they are easy to find at the store and are inexpensive. My favorite flavor is strawberry but they all the flavors are delicious!
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Who can say anything bad about starburst?! Except the Pink ones, the Pink ones taste like hell on earth. But the Red ones are amazing. I also like to use the wrappers to make little oragami things after I enjoy them.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think we all love the red and pink ones lol now the have a whole pack for them - I will admit I had to stop myself half a bag before when I was younger lol life is short eat the starburst
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
When I get a sweet tooth I don't want to succumb to, I try my hand a t a sweet treat. These are perfect for that. They relieve the need to have a piece of chocolate, cake, ice cream, etc.
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I love the original the best, the flavors are true to fruit and there's a good variety of each flavor in the bag, i usually prefer the red ones and i know if i buy a bag I'm going to get just as many reds as any other
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?