BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jackie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yellow and red are by far my favorite flavors but have you tried them together? Maybe if starburst did like tye-dyed starbursts I could easily be satisfied without having to chewy two at the same time and have a giant clump of starbust. Anyway, Starburst forever!
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
I love these! Well not all of them lol. Most people including myself don't like the lemon or Organe flavor. It's candy, so at the end of the day it's good. It's really cheap and They are a quick fix if you need something sweet. My niece and nephew loves them too
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I only really like eating the red and orange ones, I don't eat the strawberry at all and the lemon I eat begrudgingly when no other flavors are left. For a candy I don't enjoy very much I certainly have unwrapped and eaten a lot of these things in my lifetime.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Starburst have to be on my list off all time go to candies, if i ever want anything fruity this is what i go for. All the flavors i have tried i have really liked so it's always neat to see them come out with different flavors and try them out! it's also pretty awesome that they come from a juicy dragon! lol
Kate A.
Love Starburst!! One of my favorite chewy candys! I can eat these everyday!!!! They are the best! They are very affordable and have a great taste to it! I enjoy every single flavor! I recommend if you like summer flavors!
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Favorite candy omygosh! <33 lol Starburts are incredibly delicious and come in such cute single little flavors lemon, strawberry, cherry and orange.. really really good lol! <33 They come in lovely sizes and I would totally reccomend it to everyone!
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
STARBURST ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES. THEY TASTE SO GOOD. YES THEY ARE FULL OF SUGAR BUT ONE LITTLE PIECE I THINK IS OK. THEY COME IN A SMALL SIZE, SO THAT HELPS WITH THE SERVING SIZE. WHEN MY DAUGHTER HAS A SWEET TOOTH, I'LL LET HER HAVE ONE OR TWO OF THESE.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are a fun fruity snack with lots of great flavors. I love the red and pink ones but there is not a flavor that I don't like. The texture is also soft and chewy. Fun to snack on. Starburst are individually wrapped so you can eat as many or as few as you want without worry about keeping it fresh.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
Omg I love these so much i been eating these every since i don't know what I love/like these so much ......................and i heard that you can make lipstick outta these oh YouTube and on here you should go see it is very easy coo and nice...........................................................I love it so much
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
These are some of my favorite fruity candies. I'm not a huge fan of fruity candy, but these are the best! I usually always pick out the red and pink ones because they are my favorite. Starbursts are a fun, chewy, fruity candy that go fast and satisfy a craving.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?