BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Starburst fruit chews are a very great brand. i would recommend this to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a good break from all the chocolate i have. they are quick and easy to snack on.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love starburst they are one of my all time favorite candies ! They are so chewie and the flavors are soooo perfect they will have you addicted to them in a heartbeat . I would defiantly recommend them to others .
Neisha B.
So fruity, so great, so amazing! These square little bites of greatness pack a deliciously flavor filled trip of enjoyment! Affordable, easy to find around, and all around Great. An A+ in my book and would totally get again!
Kristy R.
Sabattus, ME
As a child, my favorite candy was always starburst. Even now as an adult, I find myself grabbing a pack every now and then while at the checkout. What's not to love really? These things are bursting with flavor with their yummy chewy texture. Red has always been my favorite...it just has the most flavor of them all.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
These are a yummy candy and one of my favorites, however, I have recently discovered that they contain gelatin and thus vegetarians and vegans can not have them, and I think that they could do just fine without that. My poor roommate has been a vegetarian since birth and really dislikes that she cant have these!
Michelle O.
These chewy candies are always delicious. The classic flavors are great...I especially favor the cherry, strawberry and lemon. If I had to choose a "least favorite" it would have to be the orange, although I like those too. The Tropical flavored ones are even better!
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst but can't eat a lot of certain flavors at once. I always get yellows and I don't like yellow as much as I love the other flavors, they have so much flavor and I love how chewy they are. the only problem is they get stuck in the teeth super easily
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Love these. Could eat them all day. Only thing I don't like is they get stuck in my teeth. Will eat them occasionally, they are very affordable and have a juicy taste. These are repurchase worthy. I would recommend to anyone.
Bint A.
Starburst a are one of my favorite candies. I love the fruit flavors are really good It's better than generic brands. I like them at all times. I don't like the yellow one like most people and I usually go for the red ones.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic Starburst, can't go wrong. My favorite is the cherry, but I'll eat any of them. I love how they feel juicy when you chew them, and they don't get stuck in your teeth really bad like taffy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?