BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
I've always loved starbursts!! I didn't like to share them. It was always my go to candy but now I can't eat them a lot because they hurt my teeth. I wasn't big on the trocipal ones they came out with I liked my original flavors.
Angel I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Okay, give me all the strawberry ones! LOL I love these so much, there are company's that have tried to imitate them but how can you imitate perfection! Yes the new flavors, like the tropical ones are delicious but give me an oldie but goodie Strawberry and I am a Happy Camper.
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst Fruit Chews, probably one of my favorite candies. I love all the flavors of Starburst, and I love how they introduce different themed packs like tropical flavors. Starburst are very chewy and juicy, definitely not a candy for someone with braces or jaw issues.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am in love with the starburst berries. I hate the original because I only eat the strawberry ones or the orange ones. I hate the lemon ones, because in my opinion, they taste like soap. I like the berries kind because I'm much or a strawberry and berry liking type of person.
Leilani L.
I love to stock up on these during the Halloween Season because I get to buy a whole bunch of them and eat them with my kids. I like to keep these in my purse, so when my sugar goes down I have something to bring it back up.. :) MY favorite ones are the "blue" and "pink" ones.
Kristina L.
Starburst are amazing. They are so delicious and sweet. One of the best fruit flavored candies on the market for sure! The flavors are all yummy in all of their varieties, but if they get hard fairly quickly. I do love them though! Also they are so mouth watering, more so than any other candy! The best flavors are orange and strawberry
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
The original is a good but the tropical flavor is soo much better and these are also pretty great. I just love candy and this is one of the top ones on my list. Specially when you're at the movies,I bought a pack of the mini unwrapped but I must admit I was not impressed only two of those flavors taste like the regular starbursts and I wasn't much into them but I still ate them.
Beverly N.
YUM! Love the fruity flavors, especially lemon and cherry and strawberry. I remember eating these in school and often buy them for Halloween so I can eat the leftovers. :) Adults like candy, too! These are easy to pack in your purse, and they don't melt as easy as chocolate treats.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Staple chewy candy to keep in the candy jar, when you're ready to satisfy that sweet tooth craving. Along with if you like to venture out in flavors there's now a significant collection; for types of Starbursts to choose from.
Aong V.
Warren, MI
I love Starburst candy. It has a great variety and tastes great. I like the pink, yellow and orange ones because I think they have a stronger flavor to them. I haven't heard anyone hate on Starburst. I know for sure you and your kids (if you have any) will love it if you haven't tried it before. We grew up on these.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?