BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nida S.
Love them. Haven't had them in a while and now I feel like buying some! Haha they are chewy soft squares of delicious fruity flavored candy. Each square is individually wrapped and that's the best part.
Bailey V.
Starburst candies are easy to eat, fun to lick, and cool to have. They are perfect for snacks or entire meals as they have multiple flavors per package which are all invigorating and interesting. With each individually wrapped candy, a scent of heaven pops out for a brief second before the candy goes down the gullet. They are good.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so yummy and flavorful and the same quality and candy they have always been. A great value for the product. Definitely worth the price and worthy of a repurchase. Full of enjoyment and flavor!
Nina V.
These are delicious and full of flavor. I like that they're chewy so it takes you a while to eat one. My kids love them because the flavors taste great and like the real fruit. Their favorite is lemonade! I would recommend to everyone!
Jeon S.
Des Moines
It's not that good to chewy but I do the the pink and red one. I don't think it's healthy for people but if you do like candy you eat it if you want but I won't to much. You can usually buy it at hy-vee, gas station etc. I recommend it to people who like candy and chat stuff .
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am in love with the starburst berries. I hate the original because I only eat the strawberry ones or the orange ones. I hate the lemon ones, because in my opinion, they taste like soap. I like the berries kind because I'm much or a strawberry and berry liking type of person.
Kristina L.
Starburst are amazing. They are so delicious and sweet. One of the best fruit flavored candies on the market for sure! The flavors are all yummy in all of their varieties, but if they get hard fairly quickly. I do love them though! Also they are so mouth watering, more so than any other candy! The best flavors are orange and strawberry
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst Fruit Chews, probably one of my favorite candies. I love all the flavors of Starburst, and I love how they introduce different themed packs like tropical flavors. Starburst are very chewy and juicy, definitely not a candy for someone with braces or jaw issues.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
For a fruit candy, these are my favorites!! When I am not in the mood for chocolate, I look to have some of these candies because they taste like fruit and they have a taffy texture! Very nice candy.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
I've always loved starbursts!! I didn't like to share them. It was always my go to candy but now I can't eat them a lot because they hurt my teeth. I wasn't big on the trocipal ones they came out with I liked my original flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?