BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sabrina K.
My kids absolutely love these. they are soft and chewy and they really enjoy all the flavors.
Tammy T.
Stouffville, ON
I love star bursts. I just finished a bag at work and we are only 2 days I to the work week.
Kayla G.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
The best!!! Super chewy and I don’t even get upset and the yellow ones, they all taste great!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Starburst. Its hard to just eat one, their very addicting. Lots of flavor every chew.
Victoria P.
Canada
There's only really 2 good flavors. They get heard really easily and makes it hard to chew.
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorites - sweet juice and doesn't stuck to your teeth. Great variety of flavors
Alessia C.
Mernda, Victoria
Love these always have, but I feel like they're getting sweeter or is that just what I think?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best. things. ever. made. I'm literally addicted to these!! Pink is definitely my favorite!
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I very much enjoy these Starbursts candies! Chewy but tasty. I get these when I go to movies
Tanya H.
Who doesn’t love a starburst? I don’t like the orange but I leave those for someone else haha
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?