BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
Those are my favorite candies so far. A sweet, juice and fruity taste that everyone would love
Maria Gabriela C.
MIAMI
Love them but cant eat them. Really high sugar contentZ they have good flavor and they’re chewy
Ananda R.
Grew up eating these. Really good chewies. I love the strawberry one. I would still buy today.
Leslie  V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great flavor. long lasting chew. simple but delicious. My fav flavor is the pink candy. yummy!!
Sherece S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best candy to have! Variety of flavours and best to eat when working at a desk or even in class
Paige S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can never go wrong with starburst! All the best flavours in this one, and good amount as well.
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a classic candy that my kids and I enjoys as a special treat. The flavours are great.
Chelsea T.
Halifax, NS
I think everyone loves these. I try not to eat a ton of candy but these are delicious for sure.
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorites - sweet juice and doesn't stuck to your teeth. Great variety of flavors
Alessia C.
Mernda, Victoria
Love these always have, but I feel like they're getting sweeter or is that just what I think?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?