BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Rosamond, Ca
My kid loves Starbursts. These sre one of his favorites. Our favorites are the red and pink ones.
Thauane F.
Bee Cave, TX
Very sweet and delicious. I love eat during the afternoon when I don’t have nothing sweet for eat
Chloe B.
Who doesn't love fruity chews?! Great little treat to have when your out and about , last a while
Kristy L.
Sault Ste Marie , ON
I love these so much. They make me feel like summer all the time. They are very fairly priced.
Symone S.
Just finished eating some of these! Love them.. The red and pink ones are the only ones I eat!
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
My favourite chew candies! The red ones are my personal favourite! They are always in my purse
Gloria H.
Puedo pasarme el día comiendo esto sin sentirme culpable porque simplemente los amo hasta morir
Jenny Z.
The originals are the absolute best! Beware, they are highly addicting so proceed with caution!
Dana R.
Telford, Shropshire
Even though they get stuck in you teeth they are yummy, good snack to sit down watching a movie
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
Love eating these in high school. Saved all the wrappers and made it into a rainbow bracelet!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?