BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
April S.
Fortune, NL
I would give these 10 stars if I could they are sooo yummy and at Walmart they seem to best priced
Christine C.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best cadies out there with the most realistic tasting flavors! Love these especially the sour ones
Charlotte H.
Delicious. They are addictive and the single-serving wrapping makes them easy to sneak in your bag
Amy H.
Maple Ridge, BC
A classic and always good. The pink and red ones are the best in my opinion but they’re all good.
Destiny D.
Okay, so I tried this, amd I fell in LOVE!! I love it to bits and bits. Its so yummy, definitely a BUY!
heidi N.
St, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
really tasty candy!! i enjoy them mostly because of the flavours they offer! my fave are the pink
marta c.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Not great for your teeth but an awesome snack. My favorite is the pink one. I also love yellow.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
Mmmhhmm starbursts, I love starbursts so much. They're do good and all the flavors taste great.
Shelby A.
Sunshine, VIC
The chews are the best i love the lollipops but the chews are amazing especially the berry ones
Arya m.
This never gets old!!!!!! Love love the flavor!!!! You get to choose which one you like the best
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?