BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Aicha A.
Misurata
I love my starburst, all flavors are really great (especially the pink one) I can't get enough of them
Yasmin B.
Coventry , West Midlands
A family favorite & always used on our family trips. Great flavors that get the taste buds tingling!
Jennifer S.
Rhoadesville
Starburst candy has been my all time favorite as long as I can remember! I love the original flavors!
Émi-Jade B.
Drummondville, QC
They are so juicy and good! Every flavor is perfect. I could eat a full bag and want some more after!
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
Inexpensive fruity treat. its delicious and comes in assorted flvours which i love. each taste great
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were one of my favorite candies growing up. They are so good and it is so hard to just eat one.
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA
I love starbursts but I miss the sour starbursts! A blast from my child hood but where did they go??
Sadiyah A.
Tastes really good. Fruity and chewy. Nice range of flavors. Loved this as a kid,still love it now.
Saige W.
Whenever I'm craving something sweet at school, I always go for starbursts. These things are AWESOME!
Victoria Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a classic. One of my favorite candies ever because it's so chewy and tasty I can't get enough
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?