BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tegan S.
Adelaide
Absolutely love these, cant get enough of them. great and full of flavor. just don't like the cherry one XD
Oriana B.
Las gummies son las más ricas! Todos los sabores me encantan y va A todo momento cine, roadtrip, pijamada!
Christina A.
Calgary
Chewy and sweet and delicious something you can indulge in because they are sweet without being too sweet.
Paige H.
Weaverham, Northwich
LOVE THEM! They’re always good for if you’re at the movies or if you’re having a lil movie night at home
Brittney M.
Rothesay
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite sweet chews! The cherry is my absolute favourite flavor!! They are a must try
Melanie L.
Tracadie
Yummy chewy candy, I love the flavors.. My favorite is strawberry. Not expensive at all. Very good candy.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. The flavors are all so good and it's so chewy/juicy. I love it!
Lucia M.
Hands down my favourite Candy. I eat them all the time! Super yummy and very fruity definitely lovs them!
Herra H.
Quebec
It is really good I absolutely love it can't get enough if these weren't full of sugar Id eat it all day
Christina B.
Once I start eating these there is absolutely no stopping me. Try and stop me and ill bite your face off.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?