BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Rhyswg Road, Abercarn
Has really good flavour and the crew doesn’t ache your mouth. Juicey and worth buying as they are affordable.
Candace H.
Dartmouth, WY
These are my all time fav candy. Chewy, fruity and full of flavor starburst can satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Jodie S.
Brockville
I love original starburst but I really wish they would bring back the sour versions! I would be cremated lol
Martine M.
Ottawa
Original is the way to go! Very fruity, and chewy! Great for a little treat, and cutely individually wrapped
b w.
BURSTING WITH FLAVOUR! not overly chewy! love love love. very affordable
price and comes with a large amount.
Corrinne B.
Stoney Creek , ON
This is my all time favorite candy.! I love the fruity taste to awakens my tastbuds like no other candy can!
Emily F.
Surrey , BC
Eat 1 or eat 20... never ever get tired of these babies! one of my top choices for candy! never a bad choice
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For the love of fruity chewy amazingness! Who doesn't love starburst?!! They are very delicious. Very yummy!
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
These are my all time favorite go to candies. I love the sour chewyness usually have them in my desk at work.
LauraRP-1238  .
Miami,FL
Honestamente amo los dulces y este es una mis golosinas favoritas es tan rico y con sabor suave y delicioso 😋
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?