BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Laura B.
Love these!! One of my favourite sweets from my childhood. Haven’t had any in a while so will have to buy some!
Laura R.
Just like it saids on the bag they are chewy. and sometimes they get stuck to ones teeth but they are delicious
Maurice T.
Orleans
It is very simply my favorite candy. I have been buying them for many years. I love all the different flavors.
Serena J.
Starburst sweets are fab. Love the flavours and the new mixes they are always coming up with. Number one sweets
Chloe F.
British Columbia
What a classic candy. These are great for sharing with friends and they are really yummy. I love them so much.
Edna G.
I like the starburst in all presentations and flavors, they are good even for kids because they can chew them.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
I get these at my dollar store so you can't beat that! So juicy and fruity. It's perfect for the sweet tooth.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
Love these candies and my favorite ones are the pink! A nice quick treat and it doesn't leave my hands sticky
Tammy W.
Moncton, New Brunswick
I absolutely love all the flavors...they are one of my favorite candies that's for sure.great fruity taste.
Marrissa
Saint John
I love them so much! I'd have to say the only problem is that they stick to your teeth. It's worth it though!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?