BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
Sweet, chewy, goodness. Love these. Gotta get the original size though as the small ones don't taste the same.
Lindsay T.
Sudbury , ON
I’ll say it, I hate the pink flavor. Red and orange are the best in my opinion. Not a fan of the yellow or pink.
Christy A.
Kingston, ON
These are a favorite of mine. If I could, I would eat these all day. They are tart, tangy and chewy. Yes, please!
Vanessa Y.
Canada
Starburst are awesome! Great flavor and each are individually wrapped. My favorite is the strawberry and cherry.
Lynda P.
Kingston, ON
Another favorite snack to take to the movies. Soft and chewy and oh so yummy. You can never go wrong with these!!
Kayleigh G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They are small and lightweight. They're affordable and come in different flavors. I recommend this.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Me & my whole family love starbursts. They are so fruity & yummy. It is hard to stop eating them once you start.
Corey G.
Fredericton , NB
So juicy and chewy, one of my favourite candies! They are all really good my favourite colours are red and pink.
Scarlett M.
Love love LOVE these classic chews! Always been a big fan of starburst, as the flavours are so strong and juicy!
Chloe F.
This product tastes amazing, the original flavors are the best. My favorite are the strawberry and blackcurrant
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?