BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Penelope D.
Omg! My whole childhood in a product and as i grow woman still buy it and like it. Love the flavor and the package.
Lyz M.
I absolutely love starburstsssss!
I've been eating these for as long as I can remember, they're literally too good.
Jaska K.
Brampton
Amazing tasting yummy chewy goodness orange is my favorite ! And they honestly make amazing party place crashes :)
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t eat lots of candies, but I love starburst! So chewy and flavourful. I always go for the orange and red ones
Hillary K.
I love starburst, they're so good, too bad they have to only come individually wrapped so much unnecessary garbage
Reanne P.
I love starburst! they came out with a bag of mini starbursts that are already unwrapped and they are soooooo good!
Maggie D.
Portage la Prairie
Yummy!! These candies are really flavourful! You can chew them but you’ll savour the taste longer if you suck them!
Léan  C.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Have loved these sweets since I was a child and they still taste great. Really good to eep a child entertained to.
Keith R.
Melbourne,victoria
Very nice confectionery company must try all types of products starburst provides. Cheap and easy to find in stores
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
Sweet, chewy, goodness. Love these. Gotta get the original size though as the small ones don't taste the same.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?