BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Maisie H.
These are okay in my opinion, they taste nice but the texture isn’t my favourite but i still enjoy them from time to time.
Leila G.
Very fruity taste, love the cherry flavor the most. All the flavors are very well concentrated which is a must in candies.
Mark L.
Newark, OH
They are deliciously delightful. They taste like the fruits they are to taste like and even come in several other flavors.
Jessica M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Besides being so cheap there extremely good. Different flavora. Like how you can actually taste the flavor of each of them
christine b.
burnaby, BC
These are so yummy and they are good to infuse with vodka and make awesome drinks has anyone tried this ? if not you should
Cloe W.
Bristol
I don’t normally eat sweets but these are a nice sweet that has a nice flavour in. They don’t last that long with me haha.
Ayesha I.
My favorite candy in the entire world... Once you eat a few you'll realize why a bag of reds is what candy heaven is like.
Alicia M.
Trenton, ON
These are so yummy they are affordable and my whole family enjoys them. They are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth
Vanessa M.
Montreal,QC
I really love this candy, every time i am at the store i have to buy me a pack of these.
My favorite traveling candy too.!:)
Tanya L.
Dollard, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this candy. Had it growing up. Very much enjoyed this candy. I always preferred the red colour but they’re all good
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?