BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Joey D.
West Bend , WI
These bad boys are so juicy that by the time you finished one another is on its way. I'm not one to share but Starburst always gives you enough for the person next too you to break a chunk off. My favorite is the pink... my god just sell pink one!
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
You can nene go wrong with a room if Starburst candy! They are filled with flavor! This little squared candy is so juicy and fruity! They are chewy too! They now have so many different flavors to choose from. All of them are great flavors! My favorite ones are the pink ones! So addicting!
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So chewy and sweet. they are very fruit but not artificial tasting. they definitely make my mouth water. i usually go for chocolate but if I'm in the mood for something fruity this is the first thing I go for.
Felicia S.
Duncannon, PA
I absolutely love starbursts. And in response to Colleen's post they do have a bag of mini starbursts that do not have wrappers. To me it is almost better to have the wrappers though because it keeps me from binge eating them. haha :) my favorites are the berry flavors and anything red.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
What a sweet and enjoyable treat! I like to play with them in my mouth when I eat them as the texture is rather fun. I enjoy the creme variety because it has a fuller taste. They're pretty sweet and satisfy my cravings. I like how they're individually wrapped so I can save some for later.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I'm actually not a big fan of Starbursts. I don't like how hard they are to chew at first, and it always gets stuck in my teeth. The only ones that i really like are the red and pink Starbursts! Other than that, I really won't eat them, so I don't really buy them much. Although, I wish I could buy a pack with only the red and pink! :-)
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst, especially the pink ones! It is nice that they are all individually wrapped within the bag, ensuring that each one is as fresh as when you bought them. I also like how Starburst change up the flavors, offering a new experience. I never get bored eating them over the years.
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Starburst Original Fruit Chews! My favorites are the red and pink ones hands down. The orange and yellow are tasty as well. They fit perfectly in my #beachbag and are easy to share or keep to myself!
Claire O.
These are so good!! They are so juicy and really taste super fruity! I know most people will agree that the pink is the best flavor but the orange yellow & red are not that bad either! The only con i have is sometimes the wrapped sticks to the candy!
Ann G.
Arlington, TX
Starbursts will always be my favorite candy. In fact on Valentines day along with the traditional chocolates and flowers I received a big bag of Starbursts. I really enjoy all the flavors and the individual packaging makes this fruity sweet easy to tote around in a purse. I also enjoy the new berry flavors in addition to the original. YUM!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?