BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
I love starbursts! Pink will always be my favorite though out of the other flavors. You can find starbursts anywhere and they have so many different kids now. I like the original the best.
jen n.
Starburst are pretty good. The original flavors aren’t my favorite though. It’s very sweet and sticky. I don’t eat these often. They’re kind of like Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz but I think Hi chews are better. I don’t think they are worth buying again.
Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
Same great taste and texture I’ve loved as a kid. They need to up the pink and red ratio though! No comparison to off brand types. Would love to see a dye-free version to let my kids enjoy them as well.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I always like the Original Starburst. It's like taffy candy which I like. It's also been around for a long time. Also you can roll it out and make stuff out of it like decorations for cakes, cupcakes,cookies,etc
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love my fruity candy. These are soo juicy and soft. The tropical flavors are amazing as well, and I recently tried the heat ones, and they're just as amazing as the original
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Moving to the US I was super excited to try all the candies I've never heard of before. Then quickly became disappointed to realize that everything is straight sugar and artificially flavored. These are no exception. I cannot enjoy these save for one flavor and anytime someone offers me these they're genuinely confused when I say I don't like them. Oh well.
Haley D.
Pleasant Grv, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst is a childhood original, you can taste the flavor as soon as you bite into the chew; it is beyond delicious. All the different colors/flavors they offer is truly amazing.
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
My favorite go to fruit candy. Of course my favorite flavor is the pink but it’s a partner to when I want something salty and crunchy like pop corn and balance it out with the sweet juicy flavor or starburst
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
We always keep these in our house. They are the perfect small little bite of joy. They are juicy, sweet, and fruity. You can have 1 or 2 so you aren't eating too unhealthy or just splurg for the whole bag. These taste so great and i love them! Perfect for when you have a sweet tooth or are studying. Red and pink are my favorite!
Marisa P.
They're tasty, nostalgic... Starbursts get VERY stuck in your teeth though. I'm a fan of the orange and pink ones (red are my least favorite, I think I'm in the minority there though). They're cheap and available everywhere, I just wish they weren't so sticky and chewy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?