BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jessica B.
Great chewy candy. Small treat but full of flavor. Love how they are individually wrapped so you can eat just one at a time.
Diana O.
Are delicious, this is one of my favorites candies, are so sweet, and i don't know are really nice, the price is fantastic too
Ayesha I.
My favorite candy in the entire world... Once you eat a few you'll realize why a bag of reds is what candy heaven is like.
Ashley J.
Wilmot, NS
Starburst are some of my favorite chewy candies. Great value, great taste, and something I've loved eating for many years!
Vanessa M.
Montreal,QC
I really love this candy, every time i am at the store i have to buy me a pack of these.
My favorite traveling candy too.!:)
tess m.
Manchester
Refreshingly fruity, similar to skittles but come in a larger, square shape. One of my favorite sweets. highly recommend x
Jessica M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Besides being so cheap there extremely good. Different flavora. Like how you can actually taste the flavor of each of them
Leila G.
Very fruity taste, love the cherry flavor the most. All the flavors are very well concentrated which is a must in candies.
Cloe W.
Bristol
I don’t normally eat sweets but these are a nice sweet that has a nice flavour in. They don’t last that long with me haha.
Helen T.
Been addicted to these candies for 20+ years. They never get old. I always stock up on fun size starbursts during Halloween
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?