BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah D.
None, Cumbria
Love these so much I've been having these as a treat since I was a kid and when they where called oplefruits so juicy and tasty
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
I love the berry flavors the best, these are perfect when in the mini packs, two as that's enough to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Joanne O.
Very fruity taste, often leading to your mouth watering whilst waiting them!
Wasn't too sticky on your teeth and nice and soft
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great candy treat. So juicy and fruity! Great flavor that doesn't fade out when chewing. Good for the purse for a quick sneak!
Alice M.
Northern Ireland, Belfast
I could eat starburst all day, they might not be good to eat all day but I'm still going to eat them (they're also vegetarian)
Lynn H.
second north river, new Brunswick
I like the burst of flavor. Yummy! The flavor keeps going and going. It never stop until the last drop. Try it you will like it
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
Have been eating these since i was a kod and now my kids love them. They are very chewy. Nice and fruity and great for a snack
Kelly M.
Love Starburst, and they come in so many flavors. Not one flavor that I dislike. Great to have around for when company is over.
k a.
winnipeg, MB
How could you go wrong with starburst - especially the pink ones! I love this candy and so does everyone else in our household.
Marie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like the fruit flavors. they do get stuck in your teeth. my favorite is the green one, then the yellow and then the red.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?