BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Amina K.
its fruity but also chewy.It taste amazing and is really appealing however it is quit hard to chew since it stick t your tooth
Terralynnd J.
Tulsa, OK
You can never go wrong with starbursts! Anytime I want something sweet I go for these. They're super cheap and sold everrry where.
Jessica Q.
Love starbursts and their various flavours. Cheap and good value. Not sure what other candy compares, really chewy but not too hard.
Nicole K.
Edmonton
I absoutely love Starburst!! I can't take enough of them! Sweet and melts quickly, so you start chewing on it for more taste of it!
Pamela K.
I love fruity candy and Starburst is one of the best kind. I love the cherry and strawberry the best, but they are all super tasty.
Marie H.
Love these!!! Nice and chewy and I can never eat just one! I just wish they made a package with just the pink ones, they are my fav!
Catherine L.
Montreal, QC
When I feel like chewing on some fruity candy, sometimes I’d turn to starburst because it burst in your mouth with the fruit flavours
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
This is a classic choice for me. I remember being gutted when they had the name change from opal fruit to starburst in the nineties.
Caitlin L.
Victoria
One of my favorite candies on the market. They come in a variety of flavors, but tropical is my favorite! Never fails to please.
Shanice B.
Toronto, Ontario
Sweet, creamy and flavor is always on point. Love this candy so much. The yellow is my favorite! I always finish the package fast.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?