BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Terralynnd J.
Tulsa, OK
You can never go wrong with starbursts! Anytime I want something sweet I go for these. They're super cheap and sold everrry where.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
Love these. Good to have around for a snack. Every colour has such a different taste, they're all amazing! Especially the pink ones.
Dylan L.
Riverview,NB
This product is amazing grat tasting this is my favorite chewy candy. I'm always sad when I run out of it . Defiantly pick this up.
Caitlin L.
Victoria
One of my favorite candies on the market. They come in a variety of flavors, but tropical is my favorite! Never fails to please.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
I love the flavors of Starbursts! Despite the fact chewy foods and candy bothers my jaw sometimes, I'll still buy them and eat some!
Amina K.
its fruity but also chewy.It taste amazing and is really appealing however it is quit hard to chew since it stick t your tooth
Nicole K.
Edmonton
I absoutely love Starburst!! I can't take enough of them! Sweet and melts quickly, so you start chewing on it for more taste of it!
Naome M.
Toronto
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😭 favorite candy ever it always makes my day better!!!!!! I don't know what else to say other than you need to try this
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
These are a yummy candy but sometimes I feel they are a little too sweet for me. Love the pink and the red over the yellow and orange
Pamela K.
I love fruity candy and Starburst is one of the best kind. I love the cherry and strawberry the best, but they are all super tasty.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?