BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Natalie W.
Barrie
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t usually eat candy or things with lots of sugar, but these are my weakness and have been since I was a kid. The taste is awesome.
Andrea D.
Venezuela
I LOVE THEM!
but I don't like the yellow jajajaja
The strawberry and orange flavor are so real.
How soft they are perfect for childrens.
Eleacia C.
i love to have star burst when i go to cinemas and stuff and i and my friends love how the juices from the single starburst taste so good
Tonia K.
Kitchener
One of my favorite candies to spoil myself with😍 while some say some of the flavours are better than other, I disagree- I love them all!
Jessica P.
Poole
Believe it or not in the UK lemon is lime and cherry is black currant. I must say both are delicious but nothing beats "the Originals".
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I love starburst original fruit chews, they taste so good and you get to experience different flavor just as once!!! Def worth a try.
Heather S.
Brandon, Mississippi
One of the best candies out there. Too receive a red Starburst is a honor from me. I tend to hoard them like squirlles hoard acorns.
Sophia S.
Windsor, ON
There is seriously not a lot to say about this product... only that it is amazingly delicious. Probably bad for your teeth, though lol.
Catrin J.
England
These sweets are yummy and easy to snack on but a bad idea to munch the whole pack alone as they become sickly and then you hate them .
Rachel ..
These taste sooo good! They are great if you don't like original Starbursts that are very hard to chew. Honestly, I love these so much.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?