BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jace W.
Dallas, TX
Starburst is what I go for when I can't get my hands on anything gummy. They've got the chewy texture that I'm looking for, but unfortunately, the tartness quickly reminds me that I'm not sinking my teeth into gummies. In fact, it's typically a yellow Starburst that I have the misfortune of eating.
Jessica V.
I love Starburst. I bring them to work with me because they are easy to eat and don't make your desk messy. I love all of the different flavors that they have out on the market now. I also really enjoy buying bags and mixing them into one bag so that way you have multiple flavors in your selections
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Though I tend to prefer chocolate when it comes to sweets, I've grown a fonder appreciation for Starbursts since I found out I need to stay away from dairy and gluten. These are now my go-to for those cravings.
Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
#starburst are so amazing when you need something #sweet in your life! My personal favorites are the pink and red! I always pick them out and make my husband eat the yellow and orange don't worry after sometimes I share my two favorites with him!
Kristie H.
This is like a classic to have around. You can't go wrong with Starburst, although I dig through and find the "colors" I like most, they are all great. They are very dangerous to have around as you will find yourself always grabbing one or two.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
You can nene go wrong with a room if Starburst candy! They are filled with flavor! This little squared candy is so juicy and fruity! They are chewy too! They now have so many different flavors to choose from. All of them are great flavors! My favorite ones are the pink ones! So addicting!
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I'm a few and far between person. I like all the flavors. they are so addicting and original, and just a classic. I really just love stuff that is the original they always taste better than the spin offs. I like that they are wrapped individually.
Jessica M.
Howell, NJ
Delicious, fruity, chewy.... delicious. Looking at the photo makes me want some. My favorite, is of course, the pink flavor. I actually steal the pink from my kids when they aren't looking. Sorrynotsorry. I love this candy, definitely a favorite.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always loved these, even now, as a college student, these are one of my favorite snacks. Great to keep you awake during boring lectures or studying. I love how many different flavors there are and the berry ones are my favorite. They're chewy and full of flavor. Must be the boltenizing ;)
Emilee T.
Lovely. Thease taste amazing and come in many different flavors and types. Starburst are pretty affordable and have good flavor. They come in orginal reds tropical and some other types. They are a good value and repurchasing is a must when seeking a special treat.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?