BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Aimee C.
Galway, Ireland
These taste so good, i mean who doesn't love starbursts?!?!? loved these as a kid and still enjoy them now as a treat every now and then :)
Zeina M.
Windsor, Ontario
I really love starbursts candy. You get a burst of flavor in your mouth! I love to carry them around in my purse. You should really try it!
marilyn r.
These are one of my favorite candies of all time. I love them and eat them constantly. The pink, yellow and orange ones are my favorite.
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
I love starbursts, always get a bag when I go to the movies, I just found at walmart they have a package that has only the red flavor.
Maxime N.
Upland, CA
Sooo good, so addictive. I've always loved them and always will! <3 This is sooo incredible juicy and mouthwatering its just to die for!!
Jessica F.
Coquitlam, BC
I love starburst! They are pretty sweet sometimes but they're delicious. I like all the different flavors and varieties that they have.
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This candy is so good! packed full of flavor and they have a big variety! plus look at the cool stuff you can make with the wrappers lol
Nicole G.
Weston , NB
Starburst are some of my favorite soft chewy candy. They're soft and chewy with lots of flavor and flavors. The large ones are better.
Nadi G.
My favorite lolly the flavors are amazing and there's a large variety or flavors. I love that they are all individually packed. Yummmm
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy this a lot but only for the red ones. I don't care much for the other flavors. I wish they would sell the red ones by the package!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?