BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
You can roll them out and have little cookie cutters and put the rolled out starburst on cupcakes , cakes , ect. Its really good and decorative
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Simply perfect candies! Wrapped individually so its awesome to share or put in your lunch! They all taste amazong and the texture is on point!
Andrea A.
Saskatoon, SK
I love starbursts. They satisfy my sweet tooth, without overdoing it. :) They are so tiny too, so I end up just throwing them around in my bag.
Rebecca R.
Liverpool
I love Starburst! I only like the original packets and flavours compared to the newer ones. The newer ones are wayyy too sickly and too much
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
Surement les meilleur bonbon du monde. Leur gout de fruit est tellement présent. Ils n'ont pas le goût chimique que peux avoir certain bonbon
Sarah F.
Saskatoon, SK
These are SO GOOD! The original flavors are my favorite. All of the flavors are good, but I would rank it pink, red, orange, then yellow.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
I love these candies. They are perfect because they are chewy and soft! They have a very nice light sweet taste, so they aren't overwhelming.
isabelle d.
This is the only flavour of starburst that I have tried. They’re nice but there is a limited amount of flavours. I don’t eat them regularly.
Sally Ann P.
Selby, ON
I think these are great little treats, they don't last long with six of us though. Wish they were chewier though, some times they're tough.
Amy C.
I Love them, their my favorite sweets. I buy them all the time and I can't stop eating them. Anyone that knows me will know to get me these.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?