BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Starburst are really yummy my favourite are the pink ones they are really affordable and have lots of different flavours.i would defo buy again
Alice K.
These are great! They are so filled with flavor and I always reach for them when I'm looking for something sweet to eat for me and my friends
Amy S.
I love starburst. This is another movie night snack we enjoy. I love them all except orange but the kods love them all lol. Pink is my favorite
Tricia S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the strawberry. These are a bit harder to chew bit so flavourful but not overpowering. I recommend you to try if you have never before.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
Very juicy and chewy. My favorite flavor is the strawberry. Fun tip hide these from your friends because your starbursts are sure to disappear.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
You can roll them out and have little cookie cutters and put the rolled out starburst on cupcakes , cakes , ect. Its really good and decorative
Anna S.
I love it, the only thing that sucks is that I have braces so they get stuck to my braces, but I still eat them anyways because I love them :)
Jessica E.
York, ON
I love starburst. This is one of my absolute favorite candy. My favorite flavor is the pink. I eat that one first or last depending on my mood.
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I eat these every so often and each time I do I am always surprised at just how good they are. The flavours of the chews are awesome and juicy.
Jessica M.
I've been hooked on these since I was a kid! If you want a chewy sweet fruity taffy like treat, you'll love these. Original is the best though.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?