BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Zoe S.
Moncton, NB
I love these! I can go through an entire package of them on my own! I like to keep a handful of them in the pockets of my jackets to snack on later.
Brylee R.
Love the original stardust, a delicious classic. Love all the flavors in the original pack, I've tried some of the other varieties but not as good.
Jeanette P.
prince george
I love buying these and sharing them with my family as a little treat after grocery shopping with the kids. But only if they are well behaved lol.
Lynda R.
Blind River, ON
Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love the way they sre so fruity that they just make my mouth water and it's one of thoise candies that you just can't eat one...lol
Hamza S.
Birmingham
These are mainly the only sweets i actually buy as they are halal and anyone could eat them . they also have a variety of cool tastes and flavors.
Faizah S.
Toronto, ON
Starbursts are just classics. I know everyone LOVES the pink one but I swear they all taste the same to me oops. Love them, great to chew on.
Shay R.
Edmonton
There is nothing more satisfying than eating starburst! The burst of flavour is incredible! We all love the pink ones the best and fight for them!
V B.
These are not bad but not the greatest either. Its more of a creamy fruit candy oppose to just fruity. It always tends to stick to my teeth aswell
Lisa L.
Lethbridge, Alberta
These are so delishy! They have such wonderful fruit flavors with that tangy twist. I also love that they are chewy yet melt in your mouth. Mmmmmm!
Amanda G.
Colchester
I have enjoyed Starburst since I was a child. The flavours are awesome and they are so juicy. If I have one...i have to have at least another 5!!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?