BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Holly B.
Amersham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these sweets so much they taste so tangy and fruity. They have a great flavour and kind of have the consistency of gum but you can swallow them
Grace C.
Iwade, Kent
I love the green (lime) and red (strawberry) ones best but all the flavors are nice. You can eat them singly or combine them for a mixed power flavor.
Emily B.
Cambridge-Narrows, NB
I love love love these things. Have to be one of the best in my eyes. I tell my self I'm just going to eat a few but end up eating the whole pack -_-
Shaquoya B.
I haven't met anyone who doesn't like Starbursts..definitely mouth watering. My favorite flavors are the red and pink ones, the other flavors are okay.
Athena P.
Markham, ON
I'm addicted to these, I can't have just one. I don't get them often anymore because of how much I'm addicted to them. I love the berry ones the most.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
These Starburst Fruit candies are a favorite in my household, everybody enjoys having these. They are delicious tasting candies but are not over sweet.
wedad m.
its one of my favorite candies ever , they are just so delicious , I always have them stocked at my desk ,bags and my night stand , love them so much .
Aleena S.
Markham, ON
These are so good! They burst of flavor in your mouth, its hard for me to not just swallow it right away! So tasty! And every chew bursts of flavor!
Maritzabel N.
MIAMI, FL
I love this sweet !!! I like it because it is easy to save and I do not have to eat it in one but still I do it haha ​​is very addictive and delicious.
Kayleigh W.
walsall
I’ve got a sweet tooth and I love love love starburst. Soooo juicy and fruity. Cheap in price and make me feel like a kid again. Love all the flavours
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?