BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
sam f.
victoria,BC
Starbursts are so good!! I love the pink ones :) and my second favorite are the red ones. I eat all the flavors but my least favorite are the yellow ones.
Vanessa c.
Everyone in my family loves these. They flavors are so delicious and just thinking about them my mouth is watering. I would recommend these. A+++++++++++++
Kayleigh C.
Not as good as opal fruits but still one of the best fruit chew sweets on the market. Really make your mouth water. We all know the red ones are the best
Meagan M.
Best candy ever. I love starburst so much, when i go to the movies or in the car or on my couch they're a great treat and they're so flavorful! Love them
lexie m.
Loved that it had a lot of different flavors and teast.... It was very like a bunch of Different fruits more like a fruit salad just with a hint of sour
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent
These are just the right size that I'm not worried about kids having them I love all the favours I hate when I buy candy any I only enjoy certain ones
Jessica T.
Not my favorite flavor bag that starburst makes, but when I'm in the mood for a fruity candy they always make the list! My favorite are the strawberry :)
Sophie P.
Eastbourne
Full of flavour with every chew. Especially juicy, after a few I think my jaw hurts so I cant finish a whole packet but I will usually give it a good go!
Sarah H.
Moncton, NB
Love starburst flavors, but hate that they get stuck in my teeth. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere, and it's always one of the kids favourites.
Aleah H.
They're really good sweets however i find the packaging quite annoying! Unless you walk round with a bin attatched to you! However the flavor is good!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?