BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelly C.
Grew up eating these and absolutely love them! All of the flavors are really great and distinct, but strawberry will always be my favorite! I've only tried the original flavors, but would like to try more one day.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love some Starburst?! Everybody has their own way and order that they eat them in. Great fruity flavor that satisfies your sweet craving. A great treat at a great price! Buy enough to share with others!
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
I believe these already come unwrapped for you so it makes it super easy for you to just reach in into the bag and pull out a candy or a handful of them cause seriously who only eats one at a time. We all like to put a bunch of them in our mouths and see how much we can take.
Lindsay D.
I love these all time favorites. My favorite flavors out of the pack are the red and pink. The only thing that is a drag about these with everything they went up in price. I used to be able to buy a pack of these for .50!
Jessica V.
I love Starburst. I bring them to work with me because they are easy to eat and don't make your desk messy. I love all of the different flavors that they have out on the market now. I also really enjoy buying bags and mixing them into one bag so that way you have multiple flavors in your selections
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
This may sound a bit silly, but the Fiancee and I love Starbursts so much, that we're using the regular and creme kind as the centerpiece at our wedding reception.

My favorite flavor is Strawberry, but the colors I always grab, no matter the 'kind' are: Pink, Yellow, Blue and Purple. Always always.
Sebastian D.
This is my favorite candy of all time! They have so much juicy flavor and I love them so much! They are chewy aswell so it isn't a hassle to eat them because they are chewy! I love these so much and buy them all the time!
Jace W.
Dallas, TX
Starburst is what I go for when I can't get my hands on anything gummy. They've got the chewy texture that I'm looking for, but unfortunately, the tartness quickly reminds me that I'm not sinking my teeth into gummies. In fact, it's typically a yellow Starburst that I have the misfortune of eating.
Ally M.
Atlanta, GA
Who doesn't love a starburst? They've been one of my all time favorite candies since I was a kid! Every flavor is awesome, and it really feels like a nice treat whenever I eat one. We always have them in my office, so I eat a couple of them every day!
Katie K.
E Springfield, PA
Starbursts are my favorite candy ever!! They are so soft and chewy and packed full of flavor!! I love the pink ones for sure!! There are times I will crave a starburst. I then make my hubby go get me some... LOL
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?