BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Catherine P.
Woodstock
I don't know what it is about these chewy, morsels of fruity deliciousness...I can't stop at one, or two or three. honestly what is not to love about them.
Melanie T.
These are one of my favorite candies as they are flavorful and juicy. They seem to get better with time. They are affordable and all flavors are delicious.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I love these!! I'm 30 and still grab them at the till - the berry ones are the best - I've been known to eat the red/pink/purples ones and leave the others!
Laksmi D.
Love this candy always carry it in my purse for a snack. The only down side is it uses a lot of packaging most of isn't recycled. But still really good candy
grace b.
Winnipeg, MB
Starburst Fruit Chews are still one of my favourite candies from childhood to adulthood. Red is my favourite flavour cherry i'm guessing will continue to buy
Melanie S.
Canmore
I love these, but why can't I buy a package of just orange ones!!!!!???? Flavors are good, and they are usually nice and soft. Very affordable.
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
Love me a pack of starburst. So chewy and the flavours are sooo good! Good amount for the price normally unless some shops try and charge more than normal.
Victorian F.
Great tasting candy. I feel like I'm a kid, they remind me so much of my childhood. i still continue to buy them when i am in the mood for some chewy candy.
Tiffany E.
The orginals are the best just need to have more then just cherry packed in their need more orange or watermelon totaly need a little change up from the red
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
I used to had a starburst addiction but luckily I have it under control now (lol), these are chewy and have lots of flavor. My favorite are the pink ones.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?