BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Shou Xia Z.
Toronto , Ontario
I loved these when I was younger, and still do now! There are a lot of fruity flavors to choose from, and you can either chew them or wait till they dissolve in your mouth!
Melanie C.
I so love this product. It's delicious and it last long in the month. I could eat it all day long, if it was not for their sugar. But I find it a delicious sweet candy.
aisha i.
Alliston, Ontario, ON
While i pregnant, this was the only candy i wanted over and over again, i love the strawberry flavor. My husband also loves this, I kinda got him hooked on it lol
Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
Ok, I love candy - especially starburst! I love the chewy part, but also that they are not super sweet. They have a nice fruity tang - kind of refreshing actually.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy candy is my all time favorite, I alwyas have a huge stash of these at home for when I have cravings. I cannot Fault this is any way. It’s the perfect sugary treat.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland
Love these make the mouth water! So chewy and fruity, great for kids and adults. I'm sure these have been Around for years (didn't they used to be opal fruits??)
rawan a.
Montreal, Quebec
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite and my sons too ... Im in love with that fruity chewy flavour .. I can eat the whole thing in the car 😅
Meredith T.
Such a classic candy! My grandma used to have a candy jar filled with these....of course the red ones were my favourite! I always think of her when I eat these.
justine r.
Victoria , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite candies! I love the strawberry flavored one. I couldn't eat them when I had braces because they were too chewy.
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
Love these! Especially the pink ones. Haven't tried these for a long time until last week when a cop came into our class and gave these out to my classmates :)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?