BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sara G.
I find they are tasty, but they sometimes are too plain. With all the other candies out on the market, I can safely say I would choose something else, but they are nice if you eat them once or twice a year!
Jeanine M.
Barie, ON
These are so good. My favorite pack to get is the "fave reds" they are the red and pinks. So so so good.... They are awful when they become too hard but fresh are yum!
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
My favorite original starburst flavor is strawberry, hands down. Although I must say that the brand hi-chew is similar to starburst, I find it more chewier and more addicting than starburst haha
Beverly V.
Haha these are awesome. One of teachers in public school used to give the students one whenever they passed a test. Got all us kids lovin these things. I will eat them till the day i die XD
Carly m.
Chatham
Every time I take my kids camping it has become tradition to bring along a couple bags of starburst. Love how chewy they are and how easy they are to unwrap....especially when driving.
Abbie W.
England
These are super tasty and delicious. I love that they are fruity as fruity sweets are my favorite. There not expensive at all and you get lots of different flavors in one packet.
Brynne H.
Bowmanville, ON
I love these! Its great that there are more than just the original ones, and that the others taste just as great as the first ones. These candies get eaten up fast in my household.
Sabrina L.
Marlboro, NJ
YES! just thinking about these makes me salivate! Tart and sweet, chewy and fruity. These little candies satisfy my every need. I can not stress enough how delicious these are!
Shou Xia Z.
Toronto , Ontario
I loved these when I was younger, and still do now! There are a lot of fruity flavors to choose from, and you can either chew them or wait till they dissolve in your mouth!
Sophie M.
Wiltshire
When browsing the sweet aisle, these are always my go to product. Can't get better than Starburst! Probably not the best for my teeth, but great for a once in a while treat.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?