BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alex H.
These are the best because they're small and individually wrapped. You can just grab a couple, and not the whole package (it'll also help you limit the amount of starburst you eat). They're sweet and chewy and a good snack for everyone.
Henry A.
Winter Park, FL
Any time we go to get candy fom any store these are always one of the first things I pick up. I love the pink ones. I also love that they have so many varieties of flavors.
Miranda T.
California
These are very nice candies I think everyone enjoys setting starburst. Starburst in my opinion is cult favorite for candy. Many of my classmates and friends eat starburst.
Shauna F.
Scarborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst! I can easily eat a whole pack in 10 minutes. They are juicy and chewy. I love the basic original flavors. I'm not a fan of the newer, wackier flavors.

Hope W.
I love Starburst, they are super juicy and pack a fruity punch! They don't leave my mouth aching like other chewy sweets and they are available everywhere which is great!
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
Starburst are great because there is such wide variety of flavors! They are just so chewy and good, it's hard not eating the entire pack. Pink has to be my favorite by far!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
These are great and also great for the kids too. My favorite would have to be the tropical kind though. They would be better if they made a pack with just all Red ones lol.
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
I love starburst. mostly i just like the pink flavor, i don't really eat the other kinds. unless i buy a bag of the "favorite reds". i love how chewy and sweet they are :D
Zainab A.
These are cheap so are definitely a favorite of mine lol
they're so portable so you can literally pop them into your mouth whenever
also really delicious juicy flavors
Carolyn R.
A classic since I was a kid, I was sad when they changed the name from Opal fruits. I don't eat sugar sweets much but this is the one I choose if I do. It is a pity they are so moreish as they disappear too fast. Yummy
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?