BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jessica R.
Edmonton , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Theses have been my constant movie treat since i was little, I get them at every movie and I always have them in my bag. Cant get enough of them, love orange and cherry!
Renée G.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON, ON
Love these as a small sweet treat.. Each color is true to its flavor. These are part of my childhood memories and the recipe has not changed - they do not disappoint for a classic fruity chew!
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg, MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Best! Honestly just thinking about Starburst makes my mouth water! So good, so much taste, can't get enough of them! If you haven't tried them, well your not human!
tanya v.
This is our go to treat whether we are watching a movie at home or going to the theatre. We love all the colors but fight over the red ones. Great little candy treat. yum
Melissa T.
Fredericton
Anytime I'm craving candy ,I always find myself grabbing some Starbust . They have a great variety of flavors and I love how chewy they are. Though sometimes I wish you could buy a bag of a specific flavor because sometimes I'm only in the mood for the pinks one lol
Abbi R.
My favorite study food. Perfect snack to keep handy. Starbursts are alway filled with flavor. However, they're generally more expensive and with the chews there's a lot of extra rubbish
jacquie s.
nanaimo
Ok, these are my favorite candy's. I love to mix the flavors together, I always have a pack in my bag. I love how chewy they are. they take care of the chewy and fruity cravings I have
Jessica T.
I like the taste in the original flavors. The bits are small and last long if you let them melt in your mouth. I like how they travel easy (don't melt or go bad) so I can keep a few in my purse. Handy if I get a cough or want to change the taste in my mouth.
Denique B.
Michigan, MI
Starburst are my favorite candy in the world. the come in many mouth watering flavors. they are chewy and sweet with a hint of sour some times. they are so addicting. you got to try them.
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
How anyone could possibly eat one and not finish the whole package is beyond my comprehension. These candies are so juicy and sweet it's impossible not to love them!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?