BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Maaria H.
My all time favorite from the starburst are the pink ones they just burst with flavor and reminds me of my childhood. Also i would like if they brought back the chewy starburst with the juice inside.
Nicole T.
I love these. I could eat all of them in just 1 sitting! Usually with candy there is at least 1 flavor I don't like, with star bursts this is not the case. I live them all!!
Valeria A.
Venezuela
They are DELICIOUS , I love you completely . I love all the flavors, the strawberry oh my god is exquisite . I love that are chewy but are not attached to the teeth. I love it
Marlee K.
Starbursts have been a favorite of mine for years. They're the perfect chew when I want something sweet and fruity. I especially love the different flavor packs they offer.
Rebecca B.
I love starburst, they're one of the few chewy sweets that are vegetarian. Also they have released loads of different varietys over the years which is good. As they say try not chewing it....it's hard!
Shauna D.
Starburst are sooo good! They are a great sugary treat that, I find, are easy to control intake as they are imdividually wrapped and can last a while, giving that sweet fix!
Lauren Y.
Chester
I do like these a lot, but o don't really eat them very much, because they're unhealthy and because they get really sickly after only a couple I have to say they're have been a couple of times that I have been really hungry and demolished a tube but I felt sick afterwards!
Patricia M.
North Sydney, Nova Scotia
Starbursts are a favorite with my girls. My youngest daughter has to have a constant supply in the house, if not I'm in trouble. I just wish that there was a wider selection of flavors.
Renée G.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON, ON
Love these as a small sweet treat.. Each color is true to its flavor. These are part of my childhood memories and the recipe has not changed - they do not disappoint for a classic fruity chew!
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg, MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Best! Honestly just thinking about Starburst makes my mouth water! So good, so much taste, can't get enough of them! If you haven't tried them, well your not human!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?