BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Donna V.
Calgary, AB
I love starburst candies! They have a delicious soft & chewy texture that literally burst with fruit flavor. In the original pack there are 4 wonderfully unique flavors cherry, lemon, orange & strawberry. I also like that they are all individually wrapped.
Shaunna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are delicious, once I start a pack I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole thing. My favorite are the reds and sour flavors. They also now come in minis now too. They are already unwrapped, so it's even easier. So good
Kristyn R.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chewy candies! Whenever they have sales, I will stock up on them and just keep them in a cupboard at home. I love the different flavors and they are great for when you want something sugary.
Maria J.
I recommend buying all of them! They are my favorite. :) They come individually wrapped so you can always put them wherever, in your pocket, purse car, on the microwave.. seriously better put them everywhere cause you'll keep wanting more.
VITTORIA G.
Toronto, Ontario
Starburst are the best candy. Unlike with other candy I actually like all the flavors however, the pink are defiantly the best. Sometimes I even put them in the freezer so they become a hard candy.
Sorcha O.
Nothing beats these original starburst I believe. They are perfectly flavored to match their wrapper, yet the flavor isn't over powering. These are perfect for most occasions as they are individually wrapped, I cannot fault these.
neve o.
England
My little cousin aged 3 is obsessed with these! they're delicious and so fruity! they are very much worth buying! I love them myself and they always put you in a fabulous mood! ah they're like a cure!
Ann T.
Enjoy the flavor of each candy. I like the idea that they are individually wrapped that make them easy to take along and throw in your purse. They are nice to have as a treat when you are looking for a nice refreshing treat!
Lisaidi M.
Dover, PA
I really love starburst it just so juicy and makes your mouth water. I have to say I've tried all of the starburst flavors but nothing beats the original one. My favorite flavor is the strawberry ;)
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
These are one of my favorite candies. I usually eat them like I would chew gum, one every once in awhile so I can savor them. Also you can make bracelets out of the individual wrappers (Google it!)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?