BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Madeleine S.
These are a classic for me, delicious and perfect for sharing. Whilst prices are going up these stay affordable and are so worth it! The various flavors are distinctly different and all taste yummy. I would always recommend these to anyone.
Cheryl F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mouth watering fruit chews describes this product perfectly. Delicious is an understatement. Love it. Recommend this to any one who likes sweets and have never tried these before.
Grace Y.
I absolutely love the starburst original fruit chews. they are super delicious and affordable!!! this bag is a great value and i buy them all the time! i highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for sweet and delicious candies!!
Tracy W.
Toronto
These are a classic. I remember eating these as a kid and even now. Although I'm more swayed to the chocolate side, I still love to pop these in my mouth every once in a while.
Molly B.
Barnsley
The originals are the best of all the flavours. These are very popular sweets in the uk, they are know for there good value because of the high quality sweet and the low reasonable prices. They're flavours are amazing.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
Starburst fruit chews are my favorite go-to candy. The only issue I have with is is that depending on the store you purchase from you can get hard stale pieces. Make sure your bag is fresh before you buy.
Courtney L.
I love the pink covered starburst in the original Starburst. I'm not a big fan of the newer kinds of starbursts. They're pretty sticky but they have some good flavors and they're a big hit in my household.
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Keep this handy for when I crave something sweet and only want a couple. So affordable because I get them from the Bulk Barn and they last awhile since I only have a couple every now and then. Always replenish my stash when it's running low.
Christy F.
Delhi, CA
I like these but not my favorite I feel like my teeth are just chewing and getting messed up there yummy and good but I'm not a fan of them and don't like my kids easting them I feel there gonna choke on them.
Shaunna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are delicious, once I start a pack I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole thing. My favorite are the reds and sour flavors. They also now come in minis now too. They are already unwrapped, so it's even easier. So good
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?