BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tracy W.
Toronto
These are a classic. I remember eating these as a kid and even now. Although I'm more swayed to the chocolate side, I still love to pop these in my mouth every once in a while.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
Starburst fruit chews are my favorite go-to candy. The only issue I have with is is that depending on the store you purchase from you can get hard stale pieces. Make sure your bag is fresh before you buy.
Molly B.
Barnsley
The originals are the best of all the flavours. These are very popular sweets in the uk, they are know for there good value because of the high quality sweet and the low reasonable prices. They're flavours are amazing.
Courtney L.
I love the pink covered starburst in the original Starburst. I'm not a big fan of the newer kinds of starbursts. They're pretty sticky but they have some good flavors and they're a big hit in my household.
Christy F.
Delhi, CA
I like these but not my favorite I feel like my teeth are just chewing and getting messed up there yummy and good but I'm not a fan of them and don't like my kids easting them I feel there gonna choke on them.
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Keep this handy for when I crave something sweet and only want a couple. So affordable because I get them from the Bulk Barn and they last awhile since I only have a couple every now and then. Always replenish my stash when it's running low.
Kristyn R.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chewy candies! Whenever they have sales, I will stock up on them and just keep them in a cupboard at home. I love the different flavors and they are great for when you want something sugary.
Shaunna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are delicious, once I start a pack I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole thing. My favorite are the reds and sour flavors. They also now come in minis now too. They are already unwrapped, so it's even easier. So good
Donna V.
Calgary, AB
I love starburst candies! They have a delicious soft & chewy texture that literally burst with fruit flavor. In the original pack there are 4 wonderfully unique flavors cherry, lemon, orange & strawberry. I also like that they are all individually wrapped.
Maria J.
I recommend buying all of them! They are my favorite. :) They come individually wrapped so you can always put them wherever, in your pocket, purse car, on the microwave.. seriously better put them everywhere cause you'll keep wanting more.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?