BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Cleia M.
I like starburst but it's not my candy of choice. Don't leave them for s few weeks before eating or else the candies will dry out and be hard to chew. These are very sweet and fruity.
Lily H.
Newport, Gwent
I love starbursts, defiantly in my top 5 favourite sweets,great value and good packaging, cheap sweets that are very tasty, all different kinds of flavours which is good, I purchase these from tesco and I always buy them so will be buying again soon
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like I'm the only person in the whole world who doesn't like Starbursts. I think the flavours are too artificial and they get stuck in my teeth which I hate. Definitely not something I like to snack on.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst! They are a good sweet to have! They remind me of my childhood! They have different flavours which is great for picking the ones you like the most ( which is all for me) they are sweet but on the mildest side, great sweet overall
Nicole v.
Starbursts candy offers exciting, bold flavor options to satisfy any sweet tooth

Make sure you get a fresh pack, otherwise they can be hard to chew and may even cause a headache
Amy H.
London
I really like starburst and all the different flavors that they have, they are chewy and very moorish which is good but also mad in some way. I like to eat these and I would purchase there again and again.
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
I used to eat a million of these while at my grandparents house cant get enough. So juicy and delicious. A must try candy. I personally love the blue rasperry and strawberry ones. I was most excited opening the doubles and seeing to pink squares.
Bree R.
Who doesn't love the original Starburst Fruit Chews? The taste you love and remember from childhood; supersized. I wish in these bigger packs that they weren't individually wrapped.
Libby S.
Starburst are my fave sweets it's like fruity gum that u can swallow!! They are not that pricey because I mean it's sweets. I can buy these wherever I go that sells candy everybody try a starburst!!!!!!
Darcy A.
Concord, California
I have always enjoyed starburst. The chewy candy explodes with flavor and curbs the need for something sweet without plunging into a bag of chocolates. It's hard to eat just one, but so far all the flavors I have tried have been a real hit. <3
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?