BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
I remember back in Elementary school, people would always try to giveaway the orange flavored ones because they didn't like them, and i loved them so i would always get them. Orange was one of my favorite flavors to!
anahys d.
la verdad es que no eh tenido la oportunidad de poder probar estas golocinas pero al tan solo verlas se ven como si fueran apetecibles nose si se podria relacionar con los skittles pero hay que probar para poder opinar o mejor dicho para poder relacionar
Bebhinn T.
Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
They are fruity, full flavored, chewy treats. By personal favorite is the blackberry chew which is the purple one- it's amazing. These really are the sweets of my childhood and bring back so many memories! Obsessed!
Kyla K.
Vancouver, BC
Small yummy chewy candies. I love that they are individually wrapped so its easy to share :) Very reasonable cost, generally only $1.00. I love all the tropical flavors you can get! Not a fan of the cherry flavor however. Chewy chewy yumm yumm over all :)
Annie B.
Richmond, VA
The pink and red ones are the best. I love the texture and bursting flavor of these chews. They are better than Skittles in my opinion. You can pick some up at Target or Kroger or your local movie theater. I don't eat them too much because they are not healthy but I do look at them as delicious.
Cleia M.
I like starburst but it's not my candy of choice. Don't leave them for s few weeks before eating or else the candies will dry out and be hard to chew. These are very sweet and fruity.
Lily H.
Newport, Gwent
I love starbursts, defiantly in my top 5 favourite sweets,great value and good packaging, cheap sweets that are very tasty, all different kinds of flavours which is good, I purchase these from tesco and I always buy them so will be buying again soon
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like I'm the only person in the whole world who doesn't like Starbursts. I think the flavours are too artificial and they get stuck in my teeth which I hate. Definitely not something I like to snack on.
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
I used to eat a million of these while at my grandparents house cant get enough. So juicy and delicious. A must try candy. I personally love the blue rasperry and strawberry ones. I was most excited opening the doubles and seeing to pink squares.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst! They are a good sweet to have! They remind me of my childhood! They have different flavours which is great for picking the ones you like the most ( which is all for me) they are sweet but on the mildest side, great sweet overall
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?