BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This is a great chewy candy that has so many different flavors you can choose one. I like the pink and the yellow one most. Sometimes it's hard to chew I think if you leave it out in a certain temp it gets hard but usually it's easy, a little tough but easy to chew.
ellie r.
The Starburst Original Fruit Chews are a great packet of sweets that are usually meant for sharing but isn't always the case as they are so tasty and addicting! Starburst have many other alternatives including the tropical mix etc, however I think the original cannot be beaten at such a great price and flavorings! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Orret O.
Kingston, jamaica
I like these fruity,chewy candies they taste great and they are very affordable.
If you never try these go try it!
Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy
Jasmine K.
Sault Ste, ON
my favourite chewy candy on the market! I am not a gummy fan so I love that these candies are more chewy and almost taffy like. these candies are packed full of flavour and they are not lying when they sat they are juicy! although there is no "juice" inside u promise you this is not false advertisement. go buy some and find out for yourself !
Andrea S.
Bridgetown
Star burst can become addictive. I love it so much. i like all the other flavors in the packet but I'm in love with the pink one. I must have a pack once a week x_x . i wouldn't recommend persons with cavities to eat these because it hurts ( heard from someone).
Cara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious! These are a great treat to add to our family movie nights and they are pretty cheap for the amount you receive in the packs. I am team pink all the way, but my little ones are team Red and my hubby is team Orange, which works out perfectly for us!
Luis C.
Love it since 2010 😍.I have had good memories with this candy,I couldn't buy it anymore,I don't know where to find them,I've been searching for it a long time ago :(.100% recommend,just an awesome product,starting in quality and ending with taste.Simoly awesome.
Christie E.
whitby, ON
These are one of my absolute favorite candies!!! I am a big fan of chewy candies and i love how chewy these are! I enjoy all of the flavors. These are a absolute favorite of mine! I would totally recommend these to anyone who loves chewy type candy!
Tahreem A.
From the list of many candies this one has definitely made it to the top. I've been eating starbursts since I was a kid and I don't think I'm going to stop now. I love the flavors, I love the taste and I just love them! If you haven't tried them already then you seriously need to get yourself to your local grocery store/convenience store and try some!
Karena G.
These are a classic favourite from my childhood. I liked all but the apple flavour as a child, but I love all now! These fruit chews are so juicy and you can really taste authentic fruit flavours. If you haven't had the pleasure of trying these mouthwatering chews then you need to get out from that rock you're living under and get to the shops right now!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?