BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Megan L.
Markham, ON
A classic candy, but something I've grown tired of over the years. It's sometimes too sweet when you eat too many and the flavors aren't special or anything. These kind of bore me and the constant chewing actually hurt my jaw once. These get so hard when they're old too. Not up my alley, so much better options out there.
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
Starbursts are delicious, once I start a pack I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole thing. My favorite are the reds and sour flavors. They also now come in minis which are a horrible thing because they're unwrapped and even easier to enjoy! lol
Lauren Y.
Classic delcious candy! I personally love the pink and red flavors but they are all very good. They are very chewy but I personally like that. If you're a candy lover you need to try these! I will continue to repurchase them especially when I have a candy craving!
Lindsay D.
I have only tried the original, but I would love to try other flavors. I eat starburst every time i go to the movies, because it comes in my combos. The flavors are really good, but i think the orange tastes a little off. otherwise, i do love them and would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
Starburst are good once in a while, but they aren't my favorite. They are very chewy and I find they get stuck to my teeth which I just don't like. Some flavors are better than others, I like the tropical ones and the red original ones. Basically I'll eat these if I have them around, but they wouldn't be something I would go out and buy for myself.
Stephania P.
8260 nw 14th st, Miami, Fl
If someone ever asked me what my favorite sweets would be difficult to choose one, but these are some of the best I've tried, I love the variety of flavors, their texture, I love that they are made with real fruit juice, they are definitely my first choice when I go to the super there is always a package at home. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Alicia S.
London, ON
I can't stand these candies, how they feel in your mouth while chewing them. I was never a fan of them as a kid either. They have that gritty sugary feeling while eating them and after eating them, I find stuff like that off putting. I don't understand how my hubby can sit there and eat 3 packages of these in one sitting if I let him.
Paula U.
Llanquihue
I love these sweets, I try to leave them long in my mouth, but the temptation was me out of hand.
Every time you step outside a sweet shop, these are among the first to choose.
In my country, they do not sell much these sweet, but the search to find them, which led me to try was that Bruno Mars (my idol) said these were especially preferred strawberry their sweet, yet love more this flavor .
Tina C.
Toney, AL
When you are wanting something sweet but not chocolaty...pick Starburst! They are great soft chewy fruity yums! Each flavor is just rigt, not overwelming and not over powering in taste. Plus there are different kind of Starburst just not the reg fruit chews. You have sours and tropicals. I prefer the reg ones. The pink are my fave!
April S.
Starburst taste extremely good. They have a lot of flavor and are not expensive either. You can find them almost everywhere which makes them the perfect snack since you can get them anywhere. They also have different flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?