BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
But this is the candy I turn to when I don't want chocolate. I love the strawberry and cherry. I usually have to pry my 8 yo daughter's fingers off.. just so I can get a taste. I love that it takes a while for it to breakdown... so have the flavor in my mouth for awhile. I'm not immediatley reaching for another.
Tanya V.
West Palm Beach, FL
Ahh, where to begin? These little chewies are tasty and juicy candies that burst with flavor. However, be warned that although there are four different flavors in each individual pack, the flavors do get repetitive. Solution? Buy a giant pack with an assortment of flavors and eat them in a span of months. Don't eat so many at once unless you like stomach aches.
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
A family favorite that will never get old. Though I'm not sure why they continue to put the yellow and orange ones in the bag. I mean who really likes those? We are all in it for the pink and red ones and everyone knows it. Stop putting in those other colors!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I've always Enjoyed the Original Flavors of the Starburst candy growing up when I was a kid & I still do. But over the years they came out with new flavors & I started to like the sweets & sours flavors ever since a few months ago when my fiancée started buying them. Super juicy and flavors are phenomenal!!
Kecia H.
Chatsworth, GA
Starburst has always been a favorite candy of mine. I love the chewy texture, though it's not so tough that it's unpleasant to eat. The flavors are great too, especially the strawberry! I like that each piece is individually wrapped - helps with sharing or keeping the candy sealed tight until I can enjoy it.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst is one of my favorite go to sweet fruity candies. I like them because I can share them with my children and I can control how many they get it and it's not overly sugary to the point where they're bouncing off the walls. The orange and red are my favorite flavors. They are super fruity and yummy delicious!
Rey A.
Cambridge , MA
I know I'll probably lose a lot of respect from people for saying this, but I'm actually not a fan of Starbursts. I'm not a fan of chewy candy because it gets stuck in my teeth and it just takes so much energy to consume.
Courtney J.
Starburst are always good No matter which flavor you choose. The individually wrapped pieces make it them a very shareable treat. Starburst are always a hit and I purchase them regularly. I definitely recommend trying them.
Stefanie L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Starburst are delicious and they are great for travel. You can stick them in your purse or in your pocket. I love to stick a few of them in my pocket when I'm working. My kids love them too and also like carry them around in their pockets. You just have to remember to check all pockets when doing laundry as I have washed many Starburst candies. I now see that they have Starburst candy corn so I have to give that a try.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
These are very good and very chewy but each bite is worth the chew. These are a very good value especially when you buy the bigger packages. Some others are too chewy these are perfect. I eat these maybe once a year not very often. I would definitely buy again
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?