BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Meilang L.
I love Starbursts. They are so good. All of the flavors are really good but I prefer the orange ones. They have a really nice texture. They are not too sweet or too chewy. I even used to think fruit tasted like Starbursts. I used to get these all the time during Halloween and I would always have to eat them quickly so my parents wouldn't eat them all.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were my favorite when I was a kid. They would sell them everywhere in vending machines, and whenever I would walk past them I would buy a pack.

They are fairly good value for what you get, but trust me. These won't last long. They are chewy, but a good kind of chewy. Not the kind that gets stuck in your teeth too much.
jackie l.
When i was younger, i remember in elementary school, my teacher would always hand these out and ive been obsessed ever since then, especially the sour ones. They are so good and they have great flavors to choose from. it goes from sour to sweet and it's delicious, i would recommend you trying the sour one if you like sour candy.
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite candies ever. They are chewy and sweet. I love how many you get in a package, I never feel ripped off. They are my favorite spur of the moment candies to buy at the checkout in the grocery store or in line at the gas station!
Tayla R.
Dunedin
These are so delicious and addictive! My boss has brought a few packets into work a couple of times. They give you a good burst of energy but also not too much energy that you go all the way up and then all the way back down super quick (that's if you don't eat heaps :P). It's enough energy to keep you going until your next brak, which is ideal for me as my body clock begins to shut down around the 6th shift hour.
Bethan M.
Coventry, West midlands
I love starbursts except when i buy a pack and they are all strawberry, I have a strawberry allergy and it is very annoying to have a majority of them in my pack the odd one i can pass to my little sisters but when i fancy a sweet treat i have to be careful, also the mixed up flavors are a pain for obvious reasons. i love them and will suffer through munching anti histamines just for the sweet hit of them
Pamela R.
Blair road, Dalry
The original and best fruit chews! Bursting at the seems with mouthwatering flavor! They are not hard where you have to crunch them they are soft and Chewey without being sticky!! The are very affordable and are widely available!! My only Buber with this brand is they don't do the ice lollies anymore!! BRING THEM BACK PLEASE!!
alyssxbeauty c.
Stewiacke , NS
These are full of awesome flavour! Love the pink ones of my favourites! I always bought these at my local grocery store. I ate these quite often whenever I wanted some flavourful candies. I repurchase these when I want something sweet! My go to candy! I recommend! So delicious!
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chewing sweets "Starburst", just an explosion of taste and juiciness. It's a pleasure to chew them. But they contain a lot of bad components, such as: vegetable fat, dextrin, dyes. In addition, they are very high in calories, in a hundred grams 400 kkal. But it is not all that bad. In the composition there are also natural juices and flavors, which is why these sweets have such a pronounced taste.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
A classic candy, but something I've grown tired of over the years. It's sometimes too sweet when you eat too many and the flavors aren't special or anything. These kind of bore me and the constant chewing actually hurt my jaw once. These get so hard when they're old too. Not up my alley, so much better options out there.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?