BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
I love starburst, they are fruity and chewy, they get to my teeth after a while but only because I have sensitive teeth. They are affordable and get them from almost anywhere. Would recommend.
Victoria M.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
The classic! Love how they are individually packaged for easy distribution among multiple kids, even in the car. Of course, red and pink are the most popular. Should sell packs with more of those colours on purpose!
Beth M.
calgary
A wrapped Starburst is .75 inches square and approximately .33 inches high. Each is approximately 5 grams. The new Minis are slightly more than .5 inches square, though the sides are not straight, they’re pinched and are .25 inches high. So my calculations show that they’re about one third the size.

What’s more interesting is the ingredients list. Starburst contain gelatin. So, they’re off limits to vegetarians and have never been Kosher/Halal to my knowledge.

Starburst Minis do not contain gelatin. They use pectin, which is derived from vegetable/fruit sources. In addition to the artificial colors, the other ingredient of concern to some folks would be the use of confectioners glaze, which has shellac in it. Shellac is derived from insects,so it is not a vegan product. It is gluten free. Also, oddly, this is made in Mexico. (I checked my other recent Starburst purchase of Starburst Very Berry but confirmed that they were made in the USA.)
Shaddai L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta su sabor, podria comerme una bolsa entera! Gran variedad, jugosos y suaves al comerlos, estoy dispuesta a probar otros sabores pero siempre regreso al original, pruebenlo!
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Can't go wrong with such a sweet tasting chewy candy. I love the juicy flavors and the varieties they have come out with over the years. Individually wrapped so you can hand some out to your friends and family!
Chloe G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sweets are packed with fruity tasty flavour! Great sweets for car trips or movie nights. I hate having to unwrap them one by one (just because i am a piggy) but they taste great.
tricia p.
Loncon, ON
One of my Go to snack while I'm craving candy. Flavour is always there and they aren't expensive. You can buy this almost anywhere. I usually get it from shoppers. Love starburst
Donna W.
Cumbria
Lovely juicy chews have your mouthwatering. Full of flavour. Have been eating these since I was a little kid and they were opal fruits then. Still as lovely as they were then
Sabrina M.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
You absolutely cannot go wrong with these. Four years into my degree and these are still my go-to study snack. Unpopular opinion: there is no such thing as the worst colour.
Chelsea G.
widdington, Essex
Starburst is one of my go to's very very tasty and the flavour is quite intense good value for money I like the packaging and I normally buy it from my local supermarket
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?