BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Julia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These give an amazing fruity burst of flavour ! It is good for anyone who wants to have a small burst of fruity flavour before work, or school and not have the chocolate taste but have a refreshing fruity taste !
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
I’ve always loved Starburst since I was a kid and my favourite were always the green or the red. I always used to like it when they brought out fun flavours like the mixes or the sours. They’re great because you can binge or just have a few.
Amanda H.
Wilmot, NS
I only buy these sometimes because I eat the whole bag and make my teeth hurt. They are so soft and chewy! They are so juicy and flavourful. The lemon isn’t that great but the rest of the flavours are good!
aly y.
While these are without a doubt deliciously chewy and a fond part of my childhood, they are extremely sweet and get stuck in braces and teeth. I’d still recommend it though. The pink ones are the best ;)
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Fruity, sweet, chewy, and they don't stick to your teeth or get stuck between your teeth! They are addicting and a lot better than gum. Very affordable and the flavours are very distinct between colours.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
I love starburst, they are fruity and chewy, they get to my teeth after a while but only because I have sensitive teeth. They are affordable and get them from almost anywhere. Would recommend.
Brittany B.
St, NL
Favourite candy to munch on, always my snack at the movie theatres! The pink and red ones are my personal favorite because I love the sweet flavours. They come individually wrapped which I like because it’s super sanitary.
Katrina S.
Great Cornard, Great Cornard
This are very chewy and make you feel like you may loose a tooth. However the taste of these are amazing and they are very fruity and linger for a while so if you are in need of a fruity sugar rush these are very handy
Beth M.
calgary
A wrapped Starburst is .75 inches square and approximately .33 inches high. Each is approximately 5 grams. The new Minis are slightly more than .5 inches square, though the sides are not straight, they’re pinched and are .25 inches high. So my calculations show that they’re about one third the size.

What’s more interesting is the ingredients list. Starburst contain gelatin. So, they’re off limits to vegetarians and have never been Kosher/Halal to my knowledge.

Starburst Minis do not contain gelatin. They use pectin, which is derived from vegetable/fruit sources. In addition to the artificial colors, the other ingredient of concern to some folks would be the use of confectioners glaze, which has shellac in it. Shellac is derived from insects,so it is not a vegan product. It is gluten free. Also, oddly, this is made in Mexico. (I checked my other recent Starburst purchase of Starburst Very Berry but confirmed that they were made in the USA.)
Shaddai L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta su sabor, podria comerme una bolsa entera! Gran variedad, jugosos y suaves al comerlos, estoy dispuesta a probar otros sabores pero siempre regreso al original, pruebenlo!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?