BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love when the candy releases its fruit juice in my mouth, it's really tasty. these starbursts are affordable at a very cheap price which is %0.99 in Canada at superstore or any other department and grocery store. i would recommend this to everyone because i really like the juicy candy and i want you guys to give it a shot and try it out.
Tanya F.
Classic! Original is the only way to go with Starburst! This childhood favourite is just as yummy now as it was then! The flavours are rich and tangy. My only problem with product is that the wrappers in the individual pieces suck and often stick! I will admit I sometimes get angry when there's too many orange or yellow and not enough red or pink.
Corry C.
I love starburst, whoever invented them was a genius, Although i would really like if they came out with a bag of just pink or if you could customize a bag to the flavours that you want... they keep evolving the flavours and kinds and they need to keep that up!!
Theresa M.
St, NL
Oh man these are so good, and remind me of my childhood! The pink ones are my favourite. The yellow ones are always disappointing - nothing worse than the excitement of starburst in your trick or treat bag, only to open the little 2 pack and find both are yellow!
Emma J.
May favourite candy is hands down star bursts. They are chewy and soft, and they always taste so amazing. I am not a fan of really sour things, so i love that they are packed with taste without being over powering. Unfortunately they are addicting so buy in bulk.
rahma n.
I sincerely love starburst candy the fact that they taste so good, don't have too much sugar is marvelous but its really hard to find any these days, i use to eat it alot but then i got kind of tired of it but then got addicted to it again you cant really compare it to others types of candy because this candy WAS my everything since i was little.
Djiksea D.
I love them, the flavors are really great. My favorite is the... Mmh... This is a really hard question... I’ll say that it’s the red one, cherry flavored, even if it’s basic. These are great as a movie snack or just for a end of the day comfort food.
Courtney P.
starburst fruit chews are a good snack,movies,long car rides and parties but if u eat a lot your tongue tingles and u start to fell sick there are many alternatives to this and there are lots of flavor to choose from i would recommend these to others but would advise them not to eat a lot
Sophie D.
Hobart
I love these so much! I love the Starburst flavours, they are very sweet and so tasty! I am guilty of always eating the pink ones first, then leaving the yellow ones...but the lemon/citrus ones are not too sour which is nice! Great to take to a party.
Cayla C.
God bless the creator of starbursts. You deserve an award if you haven't received on already.

Starbursts are squally my snack of choice when at the movies or when I'm feeling for a chewy snack. It's purchase worthy, every size, every flavour.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?